Lately I’ve been talking LOADS about how your skincare effects your hormones. I wanted to get into a little of the science of this and explain exactly HOW my awesome skincare line helps to bring those hormones back into balance.
Each ingredient in my formulations is carefully selected for hormone harmony and radiant beauty, inside out. You won’t find any sort of ingredient that can disrupt your natural hormone balance. Yes, even natural and organic ingredients can affect your hormones, but your health and your hormones are safe with Aimee Raupp Beauty.
These are some of the nourishing ingredients you’ll find in my products:
- EFA-Sesame oil: high in omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs are necessary for hormone harmony), rich in antioxidants and minerals, has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- EFA-Coconut oil: rich in omega-3, restores dry skin, soothes skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis, has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- EFA-Grass-fed ghee: an essential fatty acid (healthy fat is good for egg quality!) that hydrates and nourishes skin, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Pomegranate seed oil: an antioxidant superstar that’s nutrient-rich, helps to stimulate cellular renewal, balances sebum production thereby balancing hormones
- Geranium eo: has antibacterial and antiseptic properties to regulate your skin’s sebum production, balance hormones (imbalanced hormones are common acne triggers), and overall prevent future breakouts
- Lavender eo: an ancient healing and cleansing skincare ingredient, has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties to balance hormone levels, treat acne, and combat bacteria
- Lemongrass eo: an essential for drainage within the body (so hormones don’t get backed up); has antioxidant, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties to keep skin balanced and decongested
- Spirulina: an algae superfood that’s rich in antioxidants, protein, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins; helps to eliminate free radicals and slow down cellular aging; supports and nourishes hormones
- Himalayan sea salt: natural mineral that effectively combats hormonal acne, cleans and purifies pores, and leaves skin feeling supple and healthy
- Turmeric: has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties that help to reduce redness from blemishes; can also help reduce the appearance of dark circles, fend off free radical damage, and even out skin tone
Curious about how our products can help balance, nourish and support your hormones? Get your free Discovery Kit to sample our bestsellers