Yes, I know it’s February. But, it’s not too late to make 2009 fabulous!
A friend of mine sent me this FWD the other day. Like most of you– I despise FWD’s. However, this one I actually feel compelled to share with all of my readers (thanks, Em!).
I’ve adapted these 25 tips in my typical Chill Out and Get Healthy fashion…
Give them a read and go out and implement these life-enriching pointers. At least, give them a shot… it definitely can’t hurt.
1. Take a 10 to 20 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile and think happy thoughts. It’s the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 5 minutes each day. Chill Out and just breeaatthe!
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
“Today is going to be a great day. I am thankful for______________.” You fill in the blank. And, by all means, be positive!
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that
is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat organic blueberries, wild
Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts. They’re anti-aging wonder foods and amazing for your skin…! Yum.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day. 🙂
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy sucking people, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment. And, for crying out loud, let life happen.
8. Have faith.
9. Life isn’t fair, but oh well.
10. Life is short. Don’t you forget it.
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Honey, life isn’t as serious as you make it out to be.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree sometimes.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Own it!
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
17. Forgive everyone for everything. Yes, you can do it.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Stop trying to control everything. Instead, let life happen. I know I already said that, but it’s so important I think it’s worth repeating.
20. However good or bad a situation is, know that for certain–it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. At least once each day, while looking into a mirror stare into your own eyes and say to yourself, “i love you.” Cheesey? No! It’s called loving yourself and it’s oh so important.
24. Remember that you are way too fortunate to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing all the things your are thankful for.
You’ll be smiling before you know it.