Each of our oils and spray bottles are filled exactly with 2 ounces of fluid. However, 2 ounces of fluid does NOT fill the bottle entirely; rather it fills the bottle to about 1" below the top of the bottle. See picture for clarity.
Being all of our Aimee Raupp Beauty products are pure enough to eat, the answer is: yes. But, children don't need all of Aimee's products. However, Aimee has regularly uses the following products on her son Jaymes: the Happy Baby Balm (this product was handcrafted for his baby soft skin), Mag- Ease Oil (but she does only 2 sprays TOTAL; and this product is not recommended for use on children under 1 years of age), Blemish Be Gone stick (works amazing for any bug bites or warts), Body Butter and Lip Balm. And, when Jaymes can, he sneaks in a bite or two of the Organic Sugar Scrub.
When using natural ingredients, there can be a variance of color and even consistency. With using organic and wildcrafted ingredients, the weather conditions and season impact the product. Although the color in some products may vary in appearance it does not alter their effectiveness. The same goes for consistency, as some of our oils are more solid in colder temperatures and more liquid in warmer temperatures but are not negatively impacted by either. Since we are adamant about not using any colorants or additives our products may appear differently from batch to batch but that will never impact their performance.
There are a few ways our products can help to balance your hormones AND rejuvenate your glow:
- Our products are 100% free of toxins that are known endocrine disrupters. Even most natural skincare still use such chemicals. We don’t craft the products with anything potentially harmful including soy or any of its derivatives – many vitamin E oils come from soy.
- The ingredients we use are powerful anti-inflammatory agents that are high in essential fatty acids (EFAs). Essential fatty acids are three types of unsaturated good fats: Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9. These fats act to create responsive and healthy cell membranes, allowing hormones to adhere to the cell more easily. Omega-3 fatty acids also aid the body in keeping the cellular receptor sites (where hormones bind) repaired and in optimal condition. Additionally, these EFAs not only support a graceful aging process and leave your complexion glowing, but they also bring balance to hormones. Some of these hormone-balancing EFAs that you’ll find in our formulas include cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, rosehip oil, sesame oil, and argan oil.
- All our formulas support liver detoxification by being void of harsh chemicals, but also by containing good-for-you ingredients that help harness the liver’s powerful detoxifying pathways. Essential oils like blue chamomile, lavender, lemongrass, lemon and grapefruit help the liver do its job so that your hormones don't get backed up.
Yes, every product is gluten-free.
Our products are generally safe for pregnant/nursing mothers, especially compared to products containing harmful toxins and synthetic substances. Each product has a full disclosure ingredient list. The mission at Aimee Raupp Beauty is to deliver skincare that is safe and balancing for any woman’s complexion and her hormones. All of our products are safe for women who are trying to get pregnant, are pregnant and nursing. However, if you have any concerns, ask us and consult with your physician or midwife.
All products are vegan with the exception of our lip butters and the Cocoa Butter Eye Cream, which contain ethically harvested beeswax and grass-fed ghee, and our Rejuvenating Facial Oil, which contains grass-fed ghee.
There are many sun protecting benefits to the natural oils used our products. Many seed and vegetable oils are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to provide the protection you need to prevent sunburn and to also protect and heal skin exposed to UV light rays. The below oils that we use have natural sun protection benefits:
- Carrot seed oils: Found in our cocoa butter eye cream, nourishing facial oil, and rejuvenating facial oil
- Shea butter: Found in our body butter and belly butter
- Coconut oil: Found in all our facial oils, belly and body butters, and facial scrub
- Sesame oil: Found in all our facial oils
- Almond oil: Found in our nourishing and balancing facial oils
Balance Facial Oil: Ideal for congested, blemish-prone, troubled complexions – packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients such as sweet almond oil, argan oil, tea tree, and blue chamomile, this face oil calms redness and blemishes while also hydrating and balancing the skin.
Nourishing Facial Oil: Ideal for balanced, normal complexions – rich in luscious skin-loving ingredients such as carrot seed oil, Bulgarian pink rose and argan oil, this oil is the perfect lightweight moisturizer that deeply hydrates, boosts collagen production, and diminishes fine lines.
Rejuvenating Facial Oil: Ideal for dry, mature, dull complexions – this oil is crafted with antioxidant-rich oils like rosehip seed, pomegranate seed, kukui nut, and Bulgarian pink rose which together boost collagen production, soften fine lines, minimizes hyperpigmentation, heals scarring, and leave skin youthfully glowing.
All of our products may be used day and night and are suitable for all skin types.
Our suggested sample regimens:
- Cleanse with the Argan Oil Facial Cleanser
- Spritz Rose Facial Toner
- Massage Nourishing, Balance or Rejuvenating Facial Oil onto face and neck
- Apply Blemish Be Gone Stick as needed
- Gently dab Cocoa Butter Eye Cream onto eye contour
- Remove makeup with Argan Oil Facial Cleanser: Dose 1-2 pumps into clean hands and massage onto dry face for about 1 minute. Place a warm, damp cloth over face and press into the skin, allowing the steam to open pores. Gently remove excess oil, impurities and makeup with the same cloth.
- Repeat steps 1-5 above.
Twice or three times a week, exfoliate, detoxify and indulge your skin with the Organic Coconut Sugar Scrub.
Aimee Raupp Beauty products are handcrafted in small batches with love and only the most natural ingredients. You won’t find anything synthetic in our products. Therefore, the shelf life of our products does tend to be shorter than most (toxin-filled) products on the market. To ensure optimal freshness, we recommend you use our products within six months of purchase. Technically, the shelf life of our products are longer than six months, however for optimal effectiveness we believe freshness is key.
Our ingredients are carefully selected from top purveyors of high-quality, fairtrade essential oils. 98% of our ingredients are USDA certified organic.
You would earn 5 points per $1 spent.
- If you write a product review on the website product page, you can receive 100 points.
- Upon joining the program, you will receive 250 points to start out with.
- If you follow us on any social media channels, you will get awarded with 100 points.
- For your birthday, we will celebrate and gift you 500 points.
$1 = 100 points.
BeautyBeans can be redeemed directly on Aimee Raupp Beauty on the checkout page. The option to redeem your BeautyBeans is listed on the shopping cart page, which can also be applied up to 100% of your order.
The Aimee Raupp Beauty BeautyBeans program is our way of gratitude for your continuous love and support. For every dollar you spend on our webstore, you will earn 5 points. $1 equals to 100 points. As you accumulate BeautyBeans, the points may be converted to a certain dollar amount off your total purchase.
Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase and must be unopened and in sellable condition.
Your BeautyBeans never expire!