Functional Fertility Coaching
You are ready to get and stay pregnant. Let world-renowned fertility detective, Aimee Raupp and her team of expert fertility coaches, take the guesswork out of your fertility journey and give you the plan you need to bring your baby home.
The next program begins April 2023
This program is for you if…
- You’ve tried just about everything to get pregnant and it’s still not working
- You feel alone and isolated on your fertility journey
- No one seems to understand what you’re going through
- You know you need more support, but you’re not sure who to turn to
- You are dealing with health issues beyond #ttc and you want a functional medicine deep dive
- You feel overwhelmed emotionally & feel ashamed because your body isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do
- You are overwhelmed by all the fertility diets out there and not sure what is right for you & your body
- You have so many questions about your health and hormones but don’t know who to ask
- You feel like your doctors are missing something but are not sure how to go about figuring that out
- You’re taking 10 or more supplements and wonder if they’re actually doing anything for your fertility
- You look at every pregnant woman and wonder why it seems so easy for them to get pregnant
- You want a solid plan that’s catered to you and your fertility
If this sounds a lot like you, please know that Aimee developed this program to help you.
In this 6-month Functional Fertility Program, Aimee and her team will support you as you work through all of your fertility challenges. If you are ready to radically shift your fertility and your approach to trying to conceive, Apply Now to be accepted to this program.
Keep in mind, there are only 8 spots available per month. JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2023 COHORTS ARE FULL. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR APRIL 2023 COHORT.
The Functional Fertility Coaching program is the deepest dive Aimee offers her clients. If you are ready for a radical transformation, this is for you.
What you get in this 6-month program:
4 hours of deep dive fertility coaching
- This includes one 60 minute session with Aimee; the rest of your fertility coaching sessions are with Team Aimee fertility coaches (unless you purchase the VIP package; see below for details)
- Aimee & her coaches will do a complete health & lifestyle deep dive on you, covering all the modalities Team Aimee uses: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Functional Medicine, nutrition, herbs, supplements & lifestyle
- Aimee & her team will use their 50+ years of collective clinical experience to design a specific fertility enhancing protocol for you based on your functional medicine tests, recent labs, medical history, TCM diagnosis, lifestyle & emotional state.
- If you upgrade to the VIP group coaching program, you will get 5 hours of deep dive fertility coaching solely with Aimee; the BASIC group coaching program has only 4 hours of deep dive fertility coaching and only one of those hours is with Aimee, the other 3 are with Team Aimee fertility coaches. So, if you want to work directly with Aimee please sign up for the VIP option.
A functional medicine, hormonal & genetic deep dive
- Using the latest functional medicine testing (GI Map+ zonulin, Dutch Test, Genetics testing and additional recommended lab tests), Aimee and her team will analyze your results and help you figure out exactly what your body needs to be more fertile (all test costs EXCEPT recommended lab work are included in your program fees)
- For clients based anywhere who have previously done functional medicine testing, if the testing is more than one year old you will be required to repeat the testing for this program.
1 Fertility Trauma Coaching Session
1 Hypnotic Anchoring session with our team psychotherapist
- Samantha (a licensed clinical therapist)will take a deep dive into your emotional wellbeing, from discussion of your goals for your future health and wellness, as well as a history of experiences that may have impacted this. Treatment options will be discussed as well as exploration of how past experiences can be explored through treatment options in order to move forward.
- Samantha (a licensed clinical therapist) will review your history and goals for working with her. Discussion of what treatment might look like and recommendations will be discussed along with initial development of strategies to enhance wellbeing.
- Samantha is trained in clinical hypnosis. This hypnotic anchoring session will provide you with an initial hypnotic tool to help reset and calm your nervous system.
6 intimate group coaching sessions
Time will vary depending on group size; 1×/month during the 6-month program
- 3 groups are led by Aimee where you will get a guided meditation led by Aimee PLUS a ‘hotseat’ with Aimee where you will bring your pertinent questions for her to answer.
- 3 are led by Samantha (Team Aimee’s Fertility Trauma Coach and licensed clinical therapist) where you will get the emotional & mental health support you need with different focuses each month. Focuses include group fertility hypnosis, couples support and more.
- These are all recorded so you can access even if you can’t join live (but there is great benefit to being on live during the intimate group sessions as you will get personal attention in these group)
- Women in (intimate) support groups are twice as likely to get pregnant as women who are not
12 Fertility Masterclasses
60 minutes each; 2×/month during the 6-month program
- Every other week, a member of Team Aimee will lead masterclasses on one of the following topics: nutrition, supplements, lifestyle, mental health, couples support & functional medicine
- This will also be a forum for Q&A with Team Aimee coaches
- These bi-monthly masterclasses are not mandatory but are an extra resource for you go to get even more support and ask your questions (you can submit them ahead of time to your coach) as they come up during your time in the program
- These are all recorded so you can access even if you can’t join live
Lifetime Access to Aimee’s signature course
The Yes, You Can Get Pregnant E-course
- PLUS you also get access to weekly Q&A’s led by Aimee in our private Yes, You Can Get Pregnant E-course community
- PLUS you get all the incredible bonuses that come as a part of this e-course
- You can learn all about the Yes, You Can Get Pregnant E-course and its bonuses here
- All of the above
- Deep dive fertility coaching is with Aimee only
- 5 hours of one on one time with Aimee (rather than the 4 hours of fertility coaching offered in the Basic group coaching plan)
Due to the intimate nature of this coaching…
You need to apply and be accepted to join. Space is very limited.
Once you submit your application, Team Aimee will review it and if we are a good fit, we will email you a link to secure your spot. Keep in mind, you will have only a few days to claim your spot. If you don’t act quickly, you will need to apply again.
Who can benefit from this program?
- Any woman who is ready to understand and conquer the root of her fertility challenges
- Any woman who is willing to dig deep emotionally and look honestly at her fears and blocks so that she can release them
- Any woman who wants support and guidance while committing to a 6 month functional fertility group coaching program
- Any woman who wants to understand how her gut microbiome, hormones and genetics are impacting her health and fertility and how to improve that
- Any woman who wants the support of a close knit tribe that understands what she’s going through
- Any woman who is open to receiving Aimee and her teams depth of clinical knowledge and intuitive insight into her health and fertility (combined Team Aimee has over 50 years of clinical experience treating thousands of women)
- Whether you have been trying to conceive for years or months, have high FSH, low AMH, have experienced miscarriages, have endometriosis, PCOS, POF, doing fertility treatments or not, you can benefit from this program. All this program requires is you showing up for you on every level: emotionally, physically, nutritionally and spiritually.
The root of modern fertility challenges
Millions of women are having a hard time getting pregnant and majority of these issues are rooted in nutritional deficiencies, gut dysbiosis, emotional blocks, high levels of stress, environmental toxins and mismanaged adrenal, thyroid, autoimmune and hormonal imbalances. In this Functional Fertility Coaching Program Aimee and her team will address all of these issues with you so you can radically shift your health and fertility on every level.
PLUS you will get the support you need & deserve so you can feel less shame, less alone and more hopeful and understood because women in support groups get pregnant faster than those who are not.
Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & fertility detective, celebrity acupuncturist & coach, and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy (2009), Yes, You Can Get Pregnant (2014), Body Belief (2018), and The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant (June 2021).
As a fertility detective with two decades of experience, Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world. As well she is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut.
Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony.
Over the years Aimee has grown and mentored her team of fertility coaches and acupuncturists to serve more women on their path to motherhood. She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, Mind Body Green, GOOP, Shape, and many podcasts including Wellness Mama, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, and Tune into Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman. Aimee has received endorsements from Deepak Chopra, Hannah Bronfman, Arianna Huffington, and Gabrielle Bernstein for her work in helping thousands of women to improve their fertility, celebrate their beauty, and reconnect to the presence of their optimal health.
Aimee is also on the Scientific Advisory Board for THE WELL in NYC, and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation. She engages her large community worldwide through her social media presence, online programs, and her website, www.aimeeraupp.com. To learn more about working with Aimee and her team of fertility coaches and acupuncturists, email email@example.com/
Stories of Success:
“Working with Aimee while trying to get my period back, and ultimately, trying to get pregnant, was the best thing I could have done. She was a calm, steady and positive force. I went from feeling like no one was hearing me…like I was crazy…or even worse, invisible to feeling completely HEARD, UNDERSTOOD and VALIDATED. Aimee gave me a plan, she gave me strength, and she gave me hope. She gave me a sense of control during a time when the one thing I wanted was just beyond my grasp. She gave me agency in my own healthcare and selfcare. Bottom line: I have a healthy, happy 15-month-old little girl who rocks my world…and who I am quite sure wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for Aimee.”
—BF, age 36
“Aimee’s extensive knowledge of the human body and reproductive systems, the interaction of medicine and hormones, as well as the importance of diet and nutrition are all reasons why I am a mother today. Aimee saw me through 3 IVF cycles, the ups and downs of testing and ultrasounds, heartbreaking experiences with doctors, and ultimately the joy and fears of a high-risk pregnancy. Aimee is truly one of a kind and her holistic approach is the future of fertility medicine.”
—RA, age 35
“Aimee gave me hope when I was beyond confused and scared at the prospect of not being able to have another baby. I immediately implemented her program and changed the way I looked at what I put both inside and outside of my body. I changed my diet, my vitamin regimen, and cleaned out my medicine cabinet and all my skincare products, replacing everything with healthier more natural/organic options. I had a new understanding and awareness of my health and in turn, fell in love with Aimee’s program and the new me. I was healthier, more confident and empowered….I finally felt like I was in control again!”
—HM, age 39
“I started to try to conceive shortly after my 38th birthday. It was discovered shortly thereafter that I would need a surgery to remove some pretty big fibroids before I could continue trying. After a few surgeries. 6 IUI’s, 6 IVFs, 4 miscarriages and a lot of needles, at 44, I conceived using my own eggs and delivered a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Aimee kept me on track in all aspects of my life: physically, mentally, emotionally. By following all of Aimee’s advice, I not only became healthier, stronger and more aware of my body, I was also producing more and healthier eggs than I was at 38 years old, when I began the process.”
—LP, age 44
“Aimee is an amazing acupuncturist and fertility specialist who has pretty much carried me through the last year. She’s better than any doc I’ve been to, hands down.”
—JD, age 35
“At the age of 39, and after having suffered a miscarriage, Aimee’s advice and guidance helped me to not only get pregnant but inspired me to lead a more natural and “clean” lifestyle. I am now the proud mother of a beautiful daughter and am expecting another baby girl. I can’t thank Aimee enough for all her help!”
“Before meeting Aimee, I was struggling with infertility. I was upset and frustrated. Aimee’s upbeat attitude and encouragement helped improve my mind. Through the ups and downs, miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies, she always supported me and never gave up on the belief I would have children. She made my journey a lot easier.”
“Aimee is incredibly educated in both Eastern and Western medicines, and has a bedside manner like your best friend. I am incredibly grateful to her for the birth of my son.”
“I worked with Aimee after a miscarriage. Her program made me feel balanced again after the emotional and physical upheaval the miscarriage caused and let me be proactive about my fertility. Within a few months I became pregnant again and had a healthy, beautiful daughter. Aimee is an amazing practitioner and an amazing person!”
“After trying to get pregnant for a little over a year and feeling completely hopeless and helpless I was lucky enough to find Aimee. She transformed my life and my body by teaching me how to eat healthy, how to think positively, and of course, how to CTFO (Chill The F**K Out)! Three months after meeting Aimee I was pregnant and on cloud 9! When I look at my kids today I think about all I went through to get them, and I think about Aimee. Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything she has done for me and my family.”
“I found Aimee Raupp at a time in my life when I was severely angry and depressed over my inability to get pregnant. I had hit bottom. After starting Aimee’s program, I quickly began to see my situation differently and began embracing the chance to find peace and rest regardless of my inability to conceive. My mind became quieter, I began to slow down. I began to enjoy my life in a way I never had before. I began making wiser decisions based on wisdom and peace rather than panic and desperation. I will always consider my time and treatment with Aimee a total lifesaver.”
“I wrote you over a year ago thanking you for your book…to let you know that my husband and I had just conceived after just over a year of trying. I wanted to share with you that I had a healthy, happy baby boy in April. He is now 7 months old and such a joy for us and his 5 year old big sister. Thank you for the hope and possibility that you bring to so many women.”
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this program and all its materials are for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This program is not a promise of results. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.