Click one of the bookseller links below to order the book:
Are you ready to become a mother?
- You’re in the right place! Science shows that when you manage inflammation in your body you can reverse the aging process and improve the quality of your eggs. The Egg Quality Diet is the ultimate roadmap to giving your body the nourishment it needs for your fertility to radically improve..
- The Egg Quality Diet has been proven to work not in a randomized control trial (RCT) but in real life, on thousands of real women like you. Real women who have been told they have no good eggs left or they are too old or they are in menopause..
- My dream is that you will feel not only empowered after reading this book and adopting this way of eating but that you will confidently own your wellness as it is the basis of your fertility and your egg quality.
About the Book
- The Egg Quality Diet is the culmination of what I have found in my nearly 20 years of clinical practice to be the most effective nutritional approach to optimizing fertility.
- The Egg Quality Diet is an omnivorous eating plan outlined in 100 days of meal plans that are balanced for the ideal nourishment for fertility, powerfully anti-inflammatory and healing to your gut. Plus, included are 100 days worth of shopping lists, easy-to-follow recipes, and simple lifestyle shifts to support you on your fertility journey.
- With an elimination protocol, The Egg Quality Diet will show you exactly the foods that your body doesn’t react well to as well as the foods that are right for you and your unique body.
Praise for Aimee Raupp
“I would only send my patients struggling with fertility to see Aimee Raupp and her team for help with their diet and lifestyle. Together with PRP Ovarian Rejuvenation, the Egg Quality Diet in this book can do magic to those struggling with poor egg quality.”
“Aimee is a beacon of hope for all looking to improve their health and awaken their best life.”
“Aimee Raupp is one of the most kind, generous and talented healers. Her ability to hold her patients with love and compassion is her greatest strength. Aimee has transformed the way I think about my body and my healing path. Not only is she an incredible acupuncturist but she’s an undercover therapist too! The moment you walk into Aimee’s office you feel like you’re wrapped in a warm blanket of love.”
“Aimee Raupp understands that self love can heal all parts of you—body and soul—and she can show you the path toward whole health in all its forms.”
About the Author
Aimee Raupp, MS, LAc, is a renowned women’s health & fertility expert, celebrity acupuncturist & coach, and the best- selling author of the books Chill Out & Get Healthy, Yes, You Can Get Pregnant, and Body Belief. Her latest book, The Egg Quality Diet: A clinically proven 100-day fertility diet to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, improve egg quality & optimize your ability to get & stay pregnant will be released in June 2021. Aimee works virtually with clients all over the world, as well she is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice in New York and Connecticut.
Aimee holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Rutgers University. She is also the founder of the Aimee Raupp Beauty line of hand-crafted, organic skincare products that are optimized for hormone harmony. She has appeared on The View, and has been featured in Glamour, Allure, Well + Good, Mind Body Green, GOOP, Shape, and many podcasts including Wellness Mama, Melissa Ambrosini, and Dr. Frank Lipman. Aimee has received endorsements from Deepak Chopra, Hannah Bronfman, Arianna Huffington, and Gabrielle Bernstein for her work in helping thousands of women to improve their fertility, celebrate their beauty, and reconnect to the presence of their optimal health. Aimee is also the Head of Chinese Medicine at The Well in NYC and is a frequent speaker at women’s health & wellness conferences across the nation. She engages her large community worldwide through her social media presence, online programs, and her website, www.aimeeraupp.com. For info on appointments email firstname.lastname@example.org