Aimee Raupp Beauty products are handcrafted in small batches with love and only the most natural ingredients. You won’t find anything synthetic in our products. Therefore, the shelf life of our products does tend to be shorter than most (toxin-filled) products on the market. To ensure optimal freshness, we recommend you use our products within six months of purchase. Technically, the shelf life of our products are longer than six months, however for optimal effectiveness we believe freshness is key.
Yes, every product is gluten-free.
All products are vegan with the exception of our lip butters and the Cocoa Butter Eye Cream, which contain ethically harvested beeswax and grass-fed ghee, and our Anti-Aging Facial Oil, which contains grass-fed ghee.
There are many sun protecting benefits to the natural oils used our products. Many seed and vegetable oils are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to provide the protection you need to prevent sunburn and to also protect and heal skin exposed to UV light rays. The below oils that we use have natural sun protection benefits:
- Carrot seed oils: Found in our cocoa butter eye cream, nourishing facial oil, and anti-aging facial oil
- Shea butter: Found in our body butter and belly butter
- Coconut oil: Found in all our facial oils, belly and body butters, and facial scrub
- Sesame oil: Found in all our facial oils
- Almond oil: Found in our nourishing and balancing facial oils
Our products are generally safe for pregnant/nursing mothers, especially compared to products containing harmful toxins and synthetic substances. Each product has a full disclosure ingredient list. The mission at Aimee Raupp Beauty is to deliver skincare that is safe and balancing for any woman’s complexion and her hormones. All of our products are safe for women who are trying to get pregnant, are pregnant and nursing. However, if you have any concerns, ask us and consult with your physician or midwife.
Our ingredients are carefully selected from top purveyors of high-quality, fairtrade essential oils. 98% of our ingredients are USDA certified organic.
All of our products may be used day and night and are suitable for all skin types.
Our suggested sample regimens:
- Cleanse with the Argan Oil Facial Cleanser
- Spritz Rose Facial Toner
- Massage Nourishing, Balance or Anti-Aging Facial Oil onto face and neck
- Apply Blemish Be Gone Stick as needed
- Gently dab Cocoa Butter Eye Cream onto eye contour
- Remove makeup with Argan Oil Facial Cleanser: Dose 1-2 pumps into clean hands and massage onto dry face for about 1 minute. Place a warm, damp cloth over face and press into the skin, allowing the steam to open pores. Gently remove excess oil, impurities and makeup with the same cloth.
- Repeat steps 1-5 above.
Twice or three times a week, exfoliate, detoxify and indulge your skin with the Organic Coconut Sugar Scrub.
Balance Facial Oil: Ideal for congested, blemish-prone, troubled complexions – packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients such as sweet almond oil, argan oil, tea tree, and blue chamomile, this face oil calms redness and blemishes while also hydrating and balancing the skin.
Nourishing Facial Oil: Ideal for balanced, normal complexions – rich in luscious skin-loving ingredients such as carrot seed oil, Bulgarian pink rose and argan oil, this oil is the perfect lightweight moisturizer that deeply hydrates, boosts collagen production, and diminishes fine lines.
Anti-Aging Facial Oil: Ideal for dry, mature, dull complexions – this oil is crafted with antioxidant-rich oils like rosehip seed, pomegranate seed, kukui nut, and Bulgarian pink rose which together boost collagen production, soften fine lines, minimizes hyperpigmentation, heals scarring, and leave skin youthfully glowing.
Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase and must be unopened and in sellable condition.
The Aimee Raupp Beauty BeautyBeans program is our way of gratitude for your continuous love and support. For every dollar you spend on our webstore, you will earn 5 points. $1 equals to 100 points. As you accumulate BeautyBeans, the points may be converted to a certain dollar amount off your total purchase.
$1 = 100 points.
BeautyBeans can be redeemed directly on Aimee Raupp Beauty on the checkout page. The option to redeem your BeautyBeans is listed on the shopping cart page, which can also be applied up to 100% of your order.
Your BeautyBeans never expire!
You would earn 5 points per $1 spent.
- If you write a product review on the website product page, you can receive 100 points.
- Upon joining the program, you will receive 250 points to start out with.
- If you follow us on any social media channels, you will get awarded with 100 points.
- For your birthday, we will celebrate and gift you 500 points.